Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random *j#)!9

Watching Bridezillas is very educational. Here are some ideas, thoughts, and inspirations that popped into my mind...good and bad.

 
  • I might "name" my tables instead of numbering them
  • I wont get married on a holiday!
  • I want Britt to sing and play guitar for one of our dances. Flyleaf!
  • We're definitely going on a cruise for our Honeymoon. Hellooooooo, St. Wherever!
  • Does anyone use train/page boys anymore?
  • What in the sam blue hell will I do for a bachelorette party? I don't drink nor tolerate drunks well.
  • Can we toast coffee?
  • I want to incorporate pictures of my Grandparents and my Dad somehow.
Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions? Tell me a joke? Entertain me!!!

2 comments:

  1. As for naming your tables, depending on the wedding theme/time for a beach wedding you could name the tables after islands or famous beaches; for fall, different trees...

    Have a tea party or coffee party instead of a bachelorette party...

    I had crystal light in my toasting glass as I don't drink either...

    Have a table at the front, maybe where the guest book is, with pics of those that won't be with you.

    courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some cool things... naming the tables after places the couple has visited or instead of table cards (i.e. 1-2)... putting a picture of the couple with a number on them.
    I like the tea party idea... or you could do a good ol' fashioned girls' pajama slumber party... did that for a friend and it was so fun! :)
    My FIL did a slide show and it was really cool... definitely a cool way to incorporate pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete