Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chris & George's Wedding

So we did a little inventory while we watched these guys tie the knot. It was tough holding back the tears as I watched my previous coworker/friend/co-coach finally get married. They'd been together 11 years!!! They are great together though and it's about time! Couldn't happy to a better woman. Anyway, on with some pictures...

Nice shout-out to the couple!

Pretty centerpiece

I like the seating chart. I can see doing something similar.

Overall table

Taken with my actual camera...the rest were on my phone.

1st dance...so in love.

Me and my old coworkers in the Mayor's office [Judy and Margaret]

Donation to charity instead of favors. Great idea!

I wish I took a better pic to get the detailing in those bouquets and in the cake. Very cute.

The venue was really nice...ocean view in the background. You can go out on the deck for pictures too!

Me and Chris...beautiful bride. She could've cared less about that dress, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment