Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sand in my toes?

So the Penguin ironically wants a beach wedding. I think it's a nice idea, just a real pain to plan. It's doable though. I looked in to some things and it's actually more doable than I thought. I just wish money weren't an issue, then I'd feel WAY better about doing it.

Anyone have any experience with beach weddings?

My biggest concern is for my guests. Most would have to stand or I'd have to buy mats for them to sit on. I don't want a long ceremony anyway. It will probably change my wedding dress style. It would make for gorgeous pictures though! Plus, we live at the beach...it only seems natural!

[Pictures from one potential officiant/photographers website:]










Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a beach wedding :) Depending on the when and if kiddos are allowed, I'd be down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have ya, Ter. I'm not sure about the kiddos yet, but I was trying to come up with an idea about having my girls (volleyball players) have duel roles as sitters. I know your munchkin will be pretty small at that point then though...I'll let you know as we get closer!

    ReplyDelete