Thursday, January 5, 2012

10 Months - time to get serious

Yeah...it's been a while and it's time to get crackin'...if we're really going to do this.

David Tutera is going to be in the Outer banks this weekend. I really wish I could go down and meet him, but that's not going to happen. However, we are going to go to the Uniquely Yours Bridal Showcase at the Scope next Sunday. We are also going to the VOW Bridal show next month as well. I hope we win something this year...besides 1,000 annoying sales calls and two pounds of added weight from cake samples!

So many things to do, so little time. Check list time:

  • I need to call Maya Couture and schedule my first fitting. (I've put that off long enough.)
  • Gotta get the local bridal party together to start looking at dresses.
  • Pick a ceremony spot! (At least nail down indoor or outdoor!)
  • Start narrowing down the guest list! (I've far exceeded 100 in my mind and on paper)
  • WORK OUT! Tuesdays with Z!
  • Get engagement photos done (for real this time!)

That's just the tip of it...so much more, but those are my main focus for this month. Once I get to these shows I can start looking into cakes, photography, shoes, decor, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment